Sports Day - CANCELLED
We are so sorry to announce that the weather has beaten us. We will not be able to go ahead with our planned Sports Day or Summerfest tomorrow.
This decision has been made in the interests of everyone's safety.
We always endeavour to continue regardless of what the weather throws at us, but the children and staff were drenched during today's attempt at a practice. The field is very slippery and the forecast for tomorrow is as bad, if not worse.
We are all very sorry to have to make this decision but are sure that families would rather know in advance, rather than making plans to head to school tomorrow and being met with a last minute announcement.
There is a very slim possibility that we might be able to hold our carousel of events for the children at some point next week. We will keep you notified if this will be happening, so that the children will know if they need to wear their P.E. kits.