Choir - final arrangements for Sunday
The Mothering Sunday choir have just returned from their final practice at church.
They were fantastic and I'm sure that their families will be very proud of them all on Sunday.
A quick reminder of the arrangements:
- Please arrive at church for 9.15a.m.
- The children can wear their own clothes
- KS2 children are sitting in the pews near the altar
- Reception, Y1 and Y2 are going to sit in the front two pews either side of the central aisle
- If any of the younger children are at all worried, it will be fine for them to either sit with their families or for their mums to come and sit with them in the front pews.
I am very much looking forward to seeing you all on Sunday morning.